Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Forever You

verse 1:
i'm starting to realise, everything that I've got..
before you came into my life,
and you are here beside me, giving me your true love..
surely you make me feel so right..
and i know, my life would be so wrong, without you

and i want you to.....

reff:
forever you, forever you
there's no other like you
i love you and that's true
for now and forever, it's you..

verse 2:
even i know..
you'd leave me all alone..
i couldn't do anything but waiting
for the right time to see you again..

I made a promise to myself..
not to cry when you're gone,,
eventhough, my life would be shut down
because nothing compares to you.

No comments:

The Suffering Self and The Desires of Our Hearts : What It Takes to Give Ourselves Up and Getting It Back

 “What makes you, you?” That’s the question I come across tonight, in the eve of the New Year’s Eve. Considering the passing year have been ...