after 3 days I've experienced with some failed action on light drawing, finally I've found the right settings for my camera to have a nice drawings.. with f/9.o and speed 8 seconds.. the maximum set up I could do.. here are the drawings.. enjoy!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Suffering Self and The Desires of Our Hearts : What It Takes to Give Ourselves Up and Getting It Back
“What makes you, you?” That’s the question I come across tonight, in the eve of the New Year’s Eve. Considering the passing year have been ...
-
first thing first, according to the beauty contest that was held on the internet entitled "Sunsilk QueenBee Hunt". I wanna express...
-
first thing first, I've learned many things.. things that conclude we have to work hard to get money, not that easily like what I've...
-
as typed as a caption, i wanna ask you something?? do you feel different today, on March 26th 2009?? such a hard day to live for me, my stor...
3 comments:
set senenk banget da lo bginian. hahaha
wah gw pake nci gw. haha
hahaha nci nya jojo..
sama jojo nya juga.. wkwwkwk..
ntar ah mau buat yg lain lg.. hehe
Post a Comment