Wednesday, February 3, 2010

it's all done, so done..

heyya, now blogging with smile.. hahahaha

i've finished the krrs system for my second semester at UNTAR, and i feel so free that i've got the class.. FY if u wanna knw.. hahahaa

while i wait for the first day on campus, i'll be prepared for anything, the binder notes, textbooks, stationeries, and arrange my campus schedule..

and i hope so bad, there's an angel on FY. ahahaha.. so i can be more encouraged to study, and maybe she could be the one.. hihi

hemm, about my classmates, i am going on together with deris, jacob, aprina, and bang ali.. but martin get lost in GY class.. so bad.

oh yea, i took indonesian, and stock market as my additional class.. i cancelled takingg catholic, because it has the same schedule with another class of mine.. okay, i'll take it on my 3rd semester..

enough for today, thanks.

No comments:

The Suffering Self and The Desires of Our Hearts : What It Takes to Give Ourselves Up and Getting It Back

 “What makes you, you?” That’s the question I come across tonight, in the eve of the New Year’s Eve. Considering the passing year have been ...