Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine's Day



i've just watched VALENTINE'S DAY at puri mall cinema, with my friend stepen.. hmm sounds like homo huh?? it's a big NO!!

in a simple outline, this gonna be my favorite movie of all time, it shows love in a different way, it differs the other love stories from its heart-breaking story, not just a sweet story about love like other mainstream movies.

as i remember, there's seven or eight stories combined together in one movie. that makes me outfocused about the figures, okay that's my only weakness of this i think.
but overall, it's a good movie. worth to watch, too good to be missed.

thanks.

No comments:

The Suffering Self and The Desires of Our Hearts : What It Takes to Give Ourselves Up and Getting It Back

 “What makes you, you?” That’s the question I come across tonight, in the eve of the New Year’s Eve. Considering the passing year have been ...