Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentine's Day OST



1. Today Was a Fairytale – Taylor Swift
2. Say Hey (I Love You) – Michael Franti
3. I’m in the Mood for Love – Jamiriquai
4. On the Street Where You Live – Willie Nelson
5. Everyday – Sausalito Foxtrot
6. Stay Here Forever – Jewel
7. Amor – Ben E. King
8. Cupid – Amy Winehouse
9. The Way You Look Tonight – Maroon 5
10. 4 and 20 – Joss Stone
11. Valentino – Diane Birch
12. Te Quiero Dijiste – Nat King Cole
13. Jump Then Fall – Taylor Swift
14. Shine – Black Gold
15. Keep On Lovin’ You – Steel Magnolia
16. Somebody to Love – Leighton Meester
17. I’m Into Something Good – The Bird and the Bee
18. Signed Sealed Delivered I’m Yours – Anju Ramapriyam

this is the original soundtrack of Valentine's Day, the movie i just watched yesterday. i recommend you 4 and 20 – Joss Stone, I’m Into Something Good – The Bird and the Bee, Today Was a Fairytale – Taylor Swift, Say Hey (I Love You) – Michael Franti, Everyday – Sausalito Foxtrot, Valentino – Diane Birch, Stay Here Forever – Jewel, and Signed Sealed Delivered I’m Yours – Anju Ramapriya.. they sound so good for me.

NB: this is just personal review, there's no intention to underestimate any tracks.

thanks for reading, *cheese*

No comments:

The Suffering Self and The Desires of Our Hearts : What It Takes to Give Ourselves Up and Getting It Back

 “What makes you, you?” That’s the question I come across tonight, in the eve of the New Year’s Eve. Considering the passing year have been ...